It’s a first-rate keyword on your niche, that is generally quick and includes one or two words most effective. It’s where your keyword research starts. for example, if you’re within the niche of marketing and need to outline it within the first vicinity.
Then your seed keyword may be, ‘what's marketing’ or simply ‘advertising.’ As you look for your seed or main keyword, you’ll locate all the key phrases associated with it. right here’s what you can locate with ‘what is advertising
What is marketing
- a) What is a marketing mix
- b) What is a marketing automation
- c) What is a marketing strategy
- d) What is marketing research
- e) What is marketing management
- f) What is a marketing plan
- g) What is a marketing campaign
- h) What is marketing attribution
- i) What is a marketing funnel
And more. It becomes easy for you to choose a particular keyword based on paid competition, monthly volume, or CPC.
What is the Keyword Research?
What is the Best Keyword Research Free Tools?
What is the CPC?
What is the Search Volume of Keyword?
What is the Backlink ?
How to create a Backlink?
How to create Youtube Backlink?